One of the best things about being plugged in and a part of your local church family is you don’t have to walk through anything alone! Community groups meet regularly throughout the year, and are the perfect way to take personal growth and relationship building beyond Sunday gatherings. From fitness or message-based, outreach or book study, single or married – there is a group perfect for you and your stage of life.
Before you search the Groups Finder, here are some simple steps to help you get started.
Click the button below to find out which Marriage & Family Groups we offer.
Click the button below to find out which Freedom & Prayer Groups we offer.
DO YOU WANT TO LEAD A COMMUNITY GROUP?
Community Group leaders are responsible for providing their groups with vision, direction, and support. Leaders are successful when they are personally growing in their intimacy with God, and in community with other believers. Leaders exist to encourage the group members’ growth in these two areas as well. Community Group leaders are supported by a Hub Leader who is there for prayer, advice, and encouragement during the semester.
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ (preferably for one year or more)
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have Community Group experience (preferably)
- Complete our Community Group Leader online training
- Have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health and duration, and promoting participation among group members
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
- Identify a qualified future group leader and develop them throughout the semester
- For Married Community Groups, both husband and wife actively participate in all group leadership activities
If you’re interested in leading a Community Group at Celebration Church, then we encourage you to click the button below to get started today.